Wednesday, April 11, 2012

J - Junkie?

I really don't know what to think about them. I believe the are and once where, before there addiction, descent people. I judge this from my own experience. I have a friend that is addicted to hash and I know that wasn't supposed to happen and she is a nice person. She doesn't steal or prostitute herself to afford her addiction, she has a job like everybody else. She's never high when we are hanging out, but we talk about it and I don't know what to say or do to help her.


That is the tricky part, what am I going to do as the friend? Now I haven't done anything, because she's fine with it and it doesn't take complete control over her.


I can understand how she got there, or at least how it started. You just want to try it, see what happens. It thinks that's what drugs do, before you take 'em; they fascinate you. After maybe not so much. I'm going to be honest and say, I've smoked hash once or twice, but I don't want to be more then those two times.


I didn't want to miss out on that experience and I respect those who choose to say no to that experience. I have the same feeling when it comes to drinking. Saying no is okay and it's impotent to be put your foot down and just say no.


Not giving a good impression the danish youth here..

No comments:

Post a Comment