Monday, April 2, 2012

B - Bad days

Do you know those days that from the moment you open your eyes, you can just feel that this is not going to be your day?

And even though you try to put a smile on your face and to be all positive, the day anyway ends up as a bad day?

I have a theory.
The theory goes like this; because you knew from the beginning of the day, that it was going to be a shitty day, your subconscious took notice of that and prevented you in having a positive mind.

And that is my theory. I just realised that it's not very comprehensive.

4 comments:

  1. I think you're right. There's something I learned about in a couple of my psychology classes called a self fulfilling prophecy, which is if you believe you are going to be a certain way, you will make it so that you are. Or at least that is my understanding of it.

    Very insightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on those bad days.... everyone gets them, and they come up right out of the blue.... and nothing you can do is going to stop them!! oh well.... gotta take the good with the bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to be positive every day. Somedays I manage it and somedays...not so much. but I try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nellie - Welcome to the A to Z Challenge. I'm dropping by to say HI!

    This is an excellent "B" post...your theory is correct. The trick is to not let your subconscious have the power to control your mind. Make up your mind to turn any negative thoughts to positive ones and the day will brighten up immediately.

    Jenny @ Pearson Report
    Co-Host of the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

    ReplyDelete