Saturday, June 9, 2012

You say spinach, I say pizza!

When you normally think of spinach, a taste of bitterness comes to mind, but when I think of spinach my thoughts are, mm yummy pizza! There is simply nothing better on a lazy night, then a spinach pizza dripping of mozzarella cheese, filled with spinach just so it isn't so unhealthy with all that lovely cheese.

Pizza is always a little better when you make it yourself and therefore I want to give you guys, my recipe!

I don't really use exact measures, given that it depends on what you like.
I would advise you to put a lot of spinach on the pizza, because it shrinks in the oven and put the cheese on top. By the way, you don't need a stone to make pizza!

We are a little lazy and busy in our everyday, so we are using ready-made pizza dough.

You need:

Spinach
Mozzarella cheese
Grated cheese of your choice
A basic tomato sauce
Fresh or dried basil
Garlic

And voila, after using only 10 minutes on making your dinner and 20 minutes in the oven, you got yourself an almost homemade pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment