Monday, May 21, 2012

Finally Summer

The long waited heat of summer and spring at last came to little Denmark. When I stepped outside today, finished after 5 hours of this years English annual examination, the rays of the sun hit my pale body and made me wish, I had worn something else then my long black pants. The sun made me thank myself for the casual tank top, I had felt like wearing this morning, saving me from the 23 degrees of heat. It made me sweaty and today was a bad day to be sweaty. This morning I had forgotten to use deodorent and under the heat of the sun, I did not smell good. Despite the sweat the sun will always beautiful and make one happy.

Sitting here, my inside my room, instead of outside makes me a little sad. I would like to have a bigger garden. A garden you could actually sit in but no, my garden is like a flower; closed, savage and just something to look at.

I really wish summervacation would start today, so I can fully enjoy the sun. The sun that so rarely makes an apperence in Denmark. I would sit in my hoilday home, looking out at the water, feeling the wild wind in my face, finally able to breahe again for yet another year.

I'm very much looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. The sun is always nice. Summer vacation will happen soon. Good luck waiting for it.

    ReplyDelete