Saturday, June 16, 2012

The beauty and awkwardness of first kisses

Do you remember your first kiss?

That first, either planned or completely spontaneous moment when two lips meet.

I find these story's both adorable and interesting, because it says something about the person that tells the story. Maybe the one that made "the move" was very nervous or maybe it was a decision made just before the actual kiss. Who knows? I don't. Sure, sometimes the subject comes up between friends, but it's nothing you tell to a stranger.

"Hi, let me introduce myself; my name is Anna. My first kiss was with this boy, at this age and so on."

It would also be a bit odd. That is at least  how I would feel, if someone introduced themselves that way, but also that the person would be really outgoing and that's never a bad thing.  

The theme of first kisses is exciting, maybe I could write a book about that, since I have that 'writing a book dream'.

1 comment:

  1. I do remember my first kiss, I doubt anyone would forget theirs as it's such a big moment. Though no, I wouldn't tell any stranger I meet about it lol!

    ReplyDelete