Friday, March 23, 2012

Wishing it wasn't so hard

Job applications

I really dislike doing them. You take a risk - putting yourself out there. I feel vulnerable. That and I don't know what to write. Do you write the classic " I smile easily" or something original"?

I've only been to one proper job interview before and it went horrible. 
I wasn't a particularly bad experience, I just sucked in that moment, at remembering my good qualifications that could be useful in a working situation.

From there you can easily guess, that I didn't get the job.


But I have dreams, and sometimes dreams cost money. It also turns out that food costs quit a lot of money, that my family don't really have. I just can't make myself eat meat again. It doesn't feel natural to me anymore.


And for these reasons I really need a job and I must not forget all of my dreams. Unfortunately dreams cost money.

Dreams are what you should live for.

I just wish I didn't have to write these job applications..

1 comment:

  1. So don't! Did you ever consider self employment? Be your own boss!

    ReplyDelete