I have been so lazy lately! I felt so busy and not in "the writing mood", so instead of writing this post, I just did the "Poem Tuesdays" as usual, but however...
So the thing is, for about a week ago I got this award called "Versatile Blogger Award". I got it by Sherry Ellis, and I just want to say thank you :)
So I'm happy about this award, but I kinda have a little problem of small significance. The problem is, that I don't read that many blogs. So even though I am suppose to nominate 15 other bloggers, I will only be able to nominate four. Maybe later.
The nominees are..
(Can we have a drum roll, please?)
The Confessions &Thoughts of A Teenage Dreamer
Just a Nice Girl
Remember to check the nominees out, I wouldn't have chosen them, if I didn't think they are worth spending some reading time on!
The 7 Randoms things about myself
- I have a habit of biting in my fingers, not my nails like normal people.
- I like making people laugh.
- Sometimes I psychoanalysis my teachers, friends and their parents in my head. Simply because I find it interesting.
- I don't like soy milk.
- I have a big brother.
- My reason for going to the gym, is so it won't be so hard for me, to run after the train in the morning when I'm late. At least that's what I tell people.
- I want to volunteer in Zimbabwe, mostly because Zimbabwe is such a fine name for a country.
So if you have received this award and are reading this, here are some guidelines for what you are going to do with it:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs
I hope your are happy to receive this award, just as I am.