Thursday, March 29, 2012

Unprepared

So I have just received an email from one of the co-hosts of the A-Z Challenge, reminding me it starts on Sunday. Which I can't believe. Really, already?

As the title allude to I'm completely unprepared and that's not good.


I have had two kinds of thoughts about the challenge.
One is that I do it in the spur of the moment. Try do be authentic,  despite the possible stress.
Two is that I'll do a little of both, so I know there are days where I don't have to stress about it or that I one day, where the post is already written, I maybe feel inspired to write tomorrows post.


It never occurred to me, to write them all before the challenge. Because if I did that, it wouldn't be a challenge for me. I'm doing this because I want to see if I have what it takes to become a writer. Or at least give me hope that I can write and concentrate about it a long time, and not just once a week.


When thinking about, I'm not a 100% unprepared. I have written a very few post. Just not those that are really crucial for me to get through it. Because I have that study trip coming up, where I will be away for 4 days.


To be totally honest, I'm afraid that I'm not going to complete it, even though I really want to.
I wanna prove to myself that I for once in my life can finish something and not just start it.
I would hate to one day think back and remembering that I never in my life finished something.



By the way, heres a picture off a special mushroom. When I saw it, I thought it was very cute, when I look at now I found a deeper meaning. It kinda reminds of me; a little cute, but also different from others.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Challenge, if you put your mind to it you can do it :)

    That's a really cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you will complete it! I be back every day to check it out:)Good luck my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here from the challenge. :) Nice to meet you. I'm following you and look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally fry those twin mushies up and devour them with a little salt! Mmm mmm mmm.

    ReplyDelete