Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Berlin: DAY3

(Reichstag)
Discovering berlin by bike is an exhilarating experience that you simply must try! It turned me into a lover of speed and my parents into my own personal circus clowns! It was after I had seen Reichstag and had eaten lunch that I bumped into a place renting bikes. Besides renting out regular bikes, you could also rent a tram. The tandem bicycle was what that turned my parents into circus clowns, the first 15 minutes driving it, was one of the most hilarious moments of my life. The thing about riding a bike in Berlin is that the cycle lane is right out in the middle in between the cars and busses and it’s so exhilarating, the speed, fun and the risk. The two hours on bike went by as if it was just 30 minutes. Later I became the circus clown, when I headed out in my roller-skates, the roads in Prenzlauerberg is really not meant for roller-skating, but a least I put some smiles on the Germans passing by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment