Thursday, August 2, 2012

Berlin: DAY4

Is almost nonexistent. I got up very late and found my way to Alexanderplatz, by train, which it in self is a wonder, because just like my German language skills(it comforts me that they at least at Starbucks can understand my order), my skills at using their trains are just as bad.

It was the start of my day, but Alexanderplatz the day was more than started, the stalls was up, running and selling. The street performers had long before my arrival started their acts, one particular act caught my eye and sense of humor. There was this character that kept saying “merry Christmas” and getting injured, I kind of felt sorry for her while I laughed my ass of. There was this other person dressed in a sailor costume, who had to catch two balls at the same time and every time he didn’t, he threw off his clothes at someone from the audience, being completely oblivious that he hit someone. First it was the hat that revealed very long hair – he didn’t mind that, but every time he didn’t caught those balls, he got this sad miserable face - and then he took of more clothes. He ended up in his underwear, just as miserable when he didn’t this time around caught the balls. He then looked thoughtfully up into the sky, to distract us from him gathering up the balls, so he didn’t have to throw off his underwear.

Interesting story, I know.

Later in the evening I went to a vegan gourmet restaurant, to enjoy the more fancy food being a vegetarian can offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment